ABN 11 117 973 912
Wild Geospatial Pty Ltd was founded in 2006 by Consulting Surveyor Paul Wild in response to the need for experienced and dependable 'high-tech' surveying services on infrastructure and development projects in South East Queensland.
The company is built upon 30 years of extensive surveying experience including cadastral, engineering, mapping, development, exploration, mining, construction and hydrographic surveying.
This experience is complimented by Australian-based post graduate degree qualifications and licensing / registration with the Surveyor's Boards in QLD, NSW and VIC.
Our most recent major projects include significant long term engagements on large infrastructure projects such as:-
* QGC's LNG GAS field projects Dalby to Gladstone - 2012 to current
* Laing O'Rourke Construction (Aust) - LNG Facility & Earthworks
* Gateway Motorway Deformation Leighton's - 2012 to current
* Essential Energy Corridor Risk Management River Crossings, 2012
* Australian Rail Track Corporation [ARTC] Sydney to Brisbane Rail Corridor Upgrade from September 2010 to 2012. Our work involved topographic mapping, precise rail positioning, trackwork surveys and cadastral boundary plan registration for numerous sections of the route.
* Sydney's $8bn CBD & West Metro Projects - Surface Route Mapping and Boundary Survey Definition of the 27km proposed rail tunnel from Sydney's Central Station to Westmead, August 2009 to March 2010.
* Linkwater's $187m Toowoomba Water Pipeline - Cadastral Easement Surveys for the first 9km section of the 37km route, running from Esk to Cressbrook Dam, from September 2008 to January 2009.
* $500m Eastern Pipeline Alliance project [part of the $2.4 Bn SEQ Water Grid]. Wild Geospatial provided services in a full-time capacity including preliminary route mapping and boundary determination, underground service mapping, hydrographic surveys, construction set-out, real time borehole location surveys, dilapidation and monitoring surveys over rail crossings and major freeways from July 2007 to November 2008.
Some of our other large projects undertaken include relief survey work for road surfacing crews on the Gateway Motorway on multiple occasions in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014. Rail Set-Out for the Tamrookum Rail Loop [an ARTC project] in 2006/7, and initial boundary establishment and survey control of the 37 storey Macrossan Apartments, Brisbane.
Simultaneously with our engagements on the above projects, we have been steadily building our consultancy across the suburbs of Brisbane & Sydney for our valued local domestic clients [900 to date] that require professional surveying services such as contour and detail surveys, boundary identification surveys and subdivisions, flood mapping, council certifications and construction set-out.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you some of the the best service in the industry.
Brisbane & Sydney, Australia.
Servicing most of Qld & NSW.
Services are available to suit your project's requirements, 24/7 and all weather.
Photo:- Precise RTK GPS Surveying for Cadastral Mapping on the Sydney Metro Project 2010.